Cnn: "is Rap Music Art Or Poison"

95% of rappers in the mainstream don't have a damn clue what they're doing anymore. It's the independent artists that make rap an artform; mainstream rappers make it poison.

The_Destroyer said:
95% of rappers in the mainstream don't have a damn clue what they're doing anymore. It's the independent artists that make rap an artform; mainstream rappers make it poison.
congratulations on statin the obvious, but it doesn't specify between mainstream and underground in the poll so vote for it!

CNN = Oober white, ignorant, political news station. Of course they're going to think rap is poison. This is the channel that blames rap everytime a violent act happens in this country.

PuffnScruff

i saw the last 15 mins of this special when it aired a few weeks ago. the part i saw was bogus. a lonely white woman surrounding herself around black people talking about the state of hip hop. lol some of the people were pushing 40. lol. how can you talk about the state of todays "mainstream" rap, which the whole thing was about mainstream rap, with people who arent part of the generation who listen to it?

i found it very funny how at the end they started to ask the question does todays rap and certain rappers like 50 cent promote homosexuality and asking if these guys are in the closet. trying to point out because 50's album covers show him shirtless and all oil up that it promotes homosexuality, the listeners must be gay or in the closet. lol what a joke. do people that watch boxing or pro wrestling in the closet? what about people that watch basketball or football? i always see pro sprots players slapping each other on the ass. does that promote homosexuality?

they didnt even mention the simple fact that statistically speaking women buy more cd's then men do, which is why dun dun dun, we have mainstream albums with songs that appeal to the women listeners.

just further proof what i have been saying for a few years. cnn is full of idiots.

Euphanasia

PuffnScruff said:
trying to point out because 50's album covers show him shirtless and all oil up that it promotes homosexuality, the listeners must be gay or in the closet. lol what a joke. do people that watch boxing or pro wrestling in the closet? what about people that watch basketball or football? i always see pro sprots players slapping each other on the ass. does that promote homosexuality?
LOL good point. It's difficult to attack an argument that is completely ridiculous. I would be willing to hear a person with anti-hip hop views if only I could find someone who knows what they're talking about. Instead, the people who attack rap music are like Bill O'Reilley. They don't have a clue.

PurelyPac said:
Instead, the people who attack rap music are like Bill O'Reilley. They don't have a clue.
"And O'Reilly you think that you a patriot?
You ain't nothing but a motherfuckin racist bitch." :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.