Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury Leaks

ARon

After listenin once I think it lives up to the hype. This will be playin out my speakers for a while to come. I think it might catch some hate cus it's "newer" sounding. I'm hesitant to call it classic like XXL and them did but still, great album.

roaches

"Ain't Cha" and "Wamp Wamp" are the only questionable beats on the album, "Wamp Wamp" only because of its context. The Neptunes took it back to Marley Marl, Mantronix, Bam and shit.

The rapping - well, that was never in question.

ARon

So I've been listenin to this all day and I don't think I will ever let it go, haha. Lovin it. I like "Wamp Wamp", only thing that makes it bad for me is Wamp Wamp on the chorus, gets annoying a little. Pharrel singin on "Hello New World" is tight. My favorite album to drop in a long long time.

Aristotle said:
So I've been listenin to this all day and I don't think I will ever let it go, haha. Lovin it. I like "Wamp Wamp", only thing that makes it bad for me is Wamp Wamp on the chorus, gets annoying a little. Pharrel singin on "Hello New World" is tight. My favorite album to drop in a long long time.
yeah, i am loving the hello new world chorus too. different but so good.

i have NEVER liked any neptunes production before but I am loving most of this album...

xxx

i dont know what the big deal is... its boring. the entire cd i could nap to...

I keep trying to give it a chance but this pretty much sucks. The rhymes are weak, the beats are repetitive, and overall i feel like when im done listening to the cd, it was one bad 50 minute track...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.