Clip Of Nas and Kelis At Their Wedding

good for nas. i think kelis is nasty but if their in love, my opinion means nothing. He has a really good song about his marriage on Streets Desciple, you could tell he loves her alot

DPG iz all I C said:
Damn you must mention Jay Z in every thread you make ?

what makes you think Jay and beyonce dont have this type of relationship ?
co sign i think he got a hardon for jigga, u dint see tht post on ahh about how rappers perform in bed evidence from groupies lol,
hey 2pacnbiggie wat was the term used ....... ' jigga has a pepsi bottle' ?? ROFL.

anywayz nas jus cooned himself imo, how he gonna use his weddin to promote his name out there ??
he sold rights to tv ppl for his wedding. thats bs.

sniper said:
co sign i think he got a hardon for jigga, u dint see tht post on ahh about how rappers perform in bed evidence from groupies lol,
hey 2pacnbiggie wat was the term used ....... ' jigga has a pepsi bottle' ?? ROFL.

anywayz nas jus cooned himself imo, how he gonna use his weddin to promote his name out there ??
that show isnt just about nas its about celebrity weddings...both nas and kelis are celebrities and they were INVITED to do the show :thumb:

sniper said:

Co-sign this 'co-sign post'.

I also think it may've been a '2 litre pepsi bottle' lol
*slaps himself for thinking that regardless of whether it's correct*

Yeah & Nas has 'cooned' himself here....

2pacnbiggie said:
that show isnt just about nas its about celebrity weddings...both nas and kelis are celebrities and they were INVITED to do the show :thumb:
tat dont matter, how much were they paid ? ;)

Chronic

ThUg $TyLe said:
You have mentioned Jay-z so much its ridiculus, the letters J-A-Y-Z must be meshed into your keyboard by now.
He's got a hot key that repeats the words 'fuck Jay-z' 50 times and pastes 'jay-z' when possible.

u have to admit that beyonce and jiggaz relationship is all fake, if he was an everyday nigga, she wouldnt look at him, lol, im sure she isnt dating him for his "personality".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.