Clean 90's hip hip

Preach

yea, get a membership on a crate digger blog.

to answer your question, there is no magical site like "radioedit-torrents" or "radioedit-share" so you're gonna have to track down individual CD/VLS singles and extract the radio edit off of that.

yea, get a membership on a crate digger blog.

to answer your question, there is no magical site like "radioedit-torrents" or "radioedit-share" so you're gonna have to track down individual CD/VLS singles and extract the radio edit off of that.
cool ill check it out, yea i didnt expect there to be a magical clean90'shiphop.com site :) but some dj sites have vaults w/ old school just wondering if anybody had some dj sites i hadnt seen yet with vaults, ill check out the crate digger blog thanks!

Preach

oh nah crate digger blog was just an expression i made up on the spot.

basically, on blogspot.com, there's a lot of people who make these "themed" blogs where the theme is "vinyl singles". or "east coast hiphop vinyl" etc. if you go there you don't find any albums or single tracks, just full vinyl/CD single rips. I don't remember the names of any blogs like that but googling stuff like "vinyl rapidshare blogspot" and similar combinations should help you out I think.

oh nah crate digger blog was just an expression i made up on the spot.

basically, on blogspot.com, there's a lot of people who make these "themed" blogs where the theme is "vinyl singles". or "east coast hiphop vinyl" etc. if you go there you don't find any albums or single tracks, just full vinyl/CD single rips. I don't remember the names of any blogs like that but googling stuff like "vinyl rapidshare blogspot" and similar combinations should help you out I think.
yea cuz i went to the crate digger blog and it sucked lol......

but yea im gonna do the google thing, cuz i was doing that just for straight up old school albums and youd be surprised what kind of gold ive found, gonna try it with singles now, didnt think of it, thanks again!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.