Cilvaringz

Casey

Staff member
Did he drop an album yet? I heard his track defending MJ, tight shit.

I read somewhere that he got discovered because he jumped onstage at a Wu concert and grabbed the mic. That's tight if it's true. Dude has skills.

masta247

Staff member
I've heard this album. His rhymes are quite predictable, over same scheme all the time. I think there's a diss to gunit on one track with RZA. Actually it's a good album because it's just another Wu-tang production, it sounds like any other Wu-tang album. There are maybe 5 tracks without any guests.
Few hot verses by Raekwon,Ghost, RZA, GZA, Masta killah etc.
Few nice deep songs like "Sheherezad, my beloved" or "Deaf, dumb & blind". I'd rate it 9/10 as I'm into wu-tang sounds. This album gives me what I like, real hip-hop - which is rare in 2007.

edit: ok after giving it a listen now maybe 8/10. There are also quite boring moments.. this album is not a classic. It's just another good Wu-tang album as I wrote above.

linx

Staff member
I honestly haven't given this a GOOD listen yet. I work alot and i'm not home as much as I used to be. But it's on my list of shit to listen to. Not to mention, i'm getting new music ALL the time. But from what I hear, the album is real good.

Preach

^^
me too. heard about cilvaringz for a long time now. it's quite probable i have several songs and bootlegs but i don't have this album and i haven't specifically listened to his shit.

7 Syns

it's like muslim rap with a vengeance. Very dope LP i'll up a link in a sec but make sure you buy that ish.

peac3.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Lil Bow Wow was discovered in a similar fashion.

I deleted the album when I heard him praising Allah or something in one of the tracks. I'm not down with that entering my ears.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
You're not open minded to other religions?
I don't mind people of different religions. However, I'm not open to the concept of any religion. If I was to be religious, I'd follow the faith that I was born into.

Allah is Arabic for God. Your not down with God?
I know what you mean by that as Muslims try to say that it's the same God. However, by believing in Allah, you believe in Islam, not Christianity. So, there's your answer. And I don't like Islam, I find the religion oppressive.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
I don't mind people of different religions. However, I'm not open to the concept of any religion. If I was to be religious, I'd follow the faith that I was born into.

Yeah, yeah, fuck that western belief
No. That's your God.
LOL what do you mean? theres only one GOD foooooooool....why how many God's do u believe in?

masta247

Staff member
Islam, not islam. Whenever I hear him rapping something about arabic stuff I don't think about religion, I have Kebab in my mind instead - and that is good because I love Kebabs :D

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member

I know what you mean by that as Muslims try to say that it's the same God. However, by believing in Allah, you believe in Islam, not Christianity. So, there's your answer. And I don't like Islam, I find the religion oppressive.
oh ok i see what your saying

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Islam, not islam. Whenever I hear him rapping something about arabic stuff I don't think about religion, I have Kebab in my mind instead - and that is good because I love Kebabs :D
We had 3 kebab shops. Free kebabs all day everyday :D

Back on topic, I downloaded it..and never heard it. its been sitting on my comp for awhile.

Damn alotta ppl are sleeping on Cilvaringz. Dudes album was pretty ill imo. dont just download it and let it sit... listen to that shit. It'll probably be one of the better albums u hear this year

~peace

masta247

Staff member
Damn after this thread I'm bumpin this album all the time. It's fucking dope! Really, nearly perfect hip-hop album. I love "Sheherezad, My Beloved" most of all. To me it's one of the best if not best love related hip-hop track. Really well balanced album, tracklist is done perfect - there is a hardcore track, then a song full of emotions, a moment to calm down, then again a bumpin great track that makes you feel the energy. Sick album, I'd rate it 9.5/10 - it's sooo overslept.

nice fact I found about it:

"His debut album, produced entirely by the Wu-Elements and featuring several Clan members, has been delayed numerous times, but was released in early 2007. The album took six years to finish"

Cilvaringz lives in Netherland, I wrote him a myspace message to make a concert in Poland, He replied thanking for support and that he'll definately do that for me soon :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.