Ciara Insists "I Wasn't Nude," Disappointed With Vibe Editor

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Setting the record straight from the set of her "Go Girl" video shoot, Ciara says "I was upset that when I saw the photos, everything was gone," referring to the controversial and much-talked-about October 2008 issue of Vibe magazine.

Admitting that she was upset with the magazine, Ciara made it clear through MTV that she has no intention to file a suit against the magazine despite what Vibe Editor Danyel Smith said about the shoot.

"I think, at this point, I'd rather just be quiet about things such as that but I definitely want to make it clear that I was going in to do something artistic."

Addressing Vibe Editor Danyel Smith's recent on-air statement through KISS FM that the "nude shot" was Ciara's idea, the "Fantasy Ride" singer says "when I saw the photos, I was a little bothered because the photos appear as if I was nude, and I wasn't nude."

"I reached out to [Smith] – I sent her a letter – and I was a little upset, too, in the fact that she didn't respond to me, and that happened prior to me reading her quote on the internet. That definitely bothered me, just because of the fact that I wasn't nude."

No matter what is said from here on out, Ciara says she knows the real deal. "I know what was there, I know what was taken, and I know what was done. And then to look at the book and go, 'It's gone' – it was just very upsetting to me," she said.

Moving forward, the singer has wrapped up the video shoot for her first single "Go Girl" featuring T-Pain which should hit video outlets soon.

Ciara's third studio album Fantasy Ride is due in stores later this year.

Source: Singersroom News

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.