Chris Brown & Rihanna Spanked With $1 Million Lawsuit

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to the St. Petersburg Times, photographer Luis Santana claims that the bodyguards of Chris Brown and Rihanna assaulted him and stole his camera.

Following the incident, Santana has filed a $1 million lawsuit against the couple.

Santana is seeking compensation to replace his broken camera and the photos that were lost, as well as the injuries and trauma that he is suffering from.

“This is America. It’s called the First Amendment,” Santana’s attorney, Paul Kimsey stated. “If you’re in public, you’re subject to being photographed. Everyone is, celebrity or not.”

Brown’s attorney has denied all claims of the incident.

The names of the bodyguards have not been revealed.

Sebastian

“If you’re in public, you’re subject to being photographed. Everyone is, celebrity or not.”

^^
What the fuck? Go fuck yourself you stupid idiot. Who the hell earns his money being a god damn paparazzi? Shooting photos of people when they just want to enjoy their private life or go to the supermarket. Pathetic.

hey! end of the day, these celeb's are HIGHLY paid, they practically sell the rights to be photographed private or not...

they not moaning when all these ppl are spending there hard earned cash 2 buy there records r they and making them rich??

everybody has 2 hussle, this guys hussle was photo's so hussle on brother... GET THAT PAPER by any means.

fuck the paparazzi. they have no morals at all, they should've dumped that photographer in the river. and just cause they paid don't mean you've got the right to invade privacy, you pay for the product not for their life.

Kobe

If Rihanna was my woman, I'd be spending all available time with her in the bedroom. Not outdoors been photographed :D

Well.....she's not my woman.......so too bad.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.