Chris and Irv Gotti cleared of Money Laundering

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A Brooklyn jury has found Chris and Irv Gotti NOT GUILTY of charges of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering. They had been accused of cleaning more than $1 million in illicit drug profits for New York drug kingpin Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff and had faced up to 20 years each if convicted. The jury delivered the verdict after a tense two days of deliberating.

After nine days of hearings, the Lorenzo brothers were found not guilty of "conducting a financial transaction involving the proceeds of specified unlawful activity" and not guilty of "conspiracy to commit money laundering." The verdict was announced by juror number one, a heavily-accented hispanic man who wasted no time reading the jury's unanimous vote to the eagerly waiting courtroom audience.

As the jury foreman announced the verdict, members of the Inc.'s family struggled to hold in their joy. Several women from the family then began crying. The courtroom exploded in applause as soon as the announcements were finished.

The Lorenzo family thanked and hugged jurors as they all exited the court. Producer 7 Aurelius, Black Child, Ja Rule and R&B singer Lloyd were also on hand to show their support.

The verdict was announced by juror number one, a heavily-accented hispanic man who wasted no time reading the jury's unanimous vote to the eagerly waiting courtroom audience.

The Lorenzo family thanked and hugged jurors as they all exited the court.

Good news for the hip-hop world, what source Pittsey?
Just sounds a little inclinative.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^ I had to look up "inclinative" on Dictionary.com, but they didn't have an answer for it.

I got the Press Release from their press department. So that was my source. I didn't write it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.