Chopped & Screwed Music

Shit is tight...especially when you fucked up or high...just sounds better imo...BUT its gotta be done right. Fuckin Michael Watts been sloppin that shit up lately....check out these DJs who do it right

DJ Screw (obviously the originator...get his old tapes)
DJ OG Ron C
DJ D
DJ Pollie Pop
Mr. Rogers

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm a bit slow on the comeup, and way behind Texas. But I like some of it and intend on picking up some albums and mixtapes.

i think it sounds dope when people do it for like five seconds in their songs like

young blaze - flickin'
kanye west & paul wall - drive slow
the game - 300 bars & runnin'
twista - heartbeat

:thumb:

just depends on the song.. im from little rock and they are majorly on the screwed and chopped shyt... micheal watts hass has chopped some of the local artist albums up down there

but it just depends.. im not a big fan of chopped tho

Advocate said:
i think it sounds dope when people do it for like five seconds in their songs like

young blaze - flickin'
kanye west & paul wall - drive slow
the game - 300 bars & runnin'
twista - heartbeat

:thumb:

I'd have to agree. It's better when it's only for a little bit in a song.

not a fan of this "chopped and screwed" scene at all... i dont understand how people can like it when theyre high, when im high i wanna hear some shit thats gonna blow my mind and take me on trip u know?? i dont wanna hear a bunch of obsinities over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, without hearing anything new....

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
not a fan of this "chopped and screwed" scene at all... i dont understand how people can like it when theyre high, when im high i wanna hear some shit thats gonna blow my mind and take me on trip u know?? i dont wanna hear a bunch of obsinities over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, without hearing anything new....
What does obscenities have to do with chopped and screwed music?

_carmi

me, myself & us
chopped n screwed is okay. im not a fan of it but i dont hate it. but its better when its only a lili part of the song. its like crunk music, at first it sounded okay but then got overdone.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.