Chopped an screwed

stefanwzyga

I just bought my first chopped an screwed cd, What a dissapointment, I bought united ghettos of america vol 2, I should have try to read some reviews first, I thought it would be like remixes an shit like that, what i got was everything slowed down so it dont even sound like the artists, Ive also got thug lordz cd chopped an screwed coming, I can hardly contain my exitment :rolleyes: I feel like tossin this shit in the bin.

stefanwzyga

tupacm23 said:
thats the scottish for u
never the brightest of people
Whats your problem :confused: Ive never herd chopped an screwed cds, the only way im gonna find out if its good is by buying one to see, :rolleyes: as for your diss against scottish folks it was us who invented the telephone,the television, and a lot of other important things, we also have some of the most respected doctors in the world :mad:

Damn I hate Chopped & Screwed music. When DJ Screw first created it, he said that the music would have the best effect while you were high off Syrup. I don't give a fuck though, it's wack as hell.

Lok

I like Screwed/Chopped songs. I can't listen to a whole album, but if an album has a couple of them it's all good. Some chopped songs are better than the original.

stefanwzyga

Lok said:
I like Screwed/Chopped songs. I can't listen to a whole album, but if an album has a couple of them it's all good. Some chopped songs are better than the original.
Yeah well send me your name an address and il send this cd and possibly the other one that i have coming to you,free of charge. :thumb:

I did not like chopped and screwed music b4 , but acctually im liking it more latly , my friend was bumpin some southern shyt screwed .. sounded good but depends on the song.

i like some shit chopped and screwed. it just depends.. its real popular in the south and shit. like i can put a few on a mix and it wont be bad, but i got that mike jones "day hell broke loose 2" (still tippin) chopped and screwed off someone, and i cant honestly listen to it track by track, i'd probably fall asleep.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.