Choices II

If you're a three six mafia fan, you'll love it. This record is straight fire. No booty tracks either. Juicy J brings it the hardest. Download it then buy the record. -- I've been listenin to Three 6 Mafia clear back to the mystic stylez record. :thumb: :thumb:

Three 6 Mafia has not switched styles period. Since they started clear back in the early 90's rappin in clubs around memphis. They keep it ' gangsta ' and crunk. You will not find harder lyrics than what Juicy J and DJ paul spit. Everyone in the crew has a strength. Three 6 mafia is here to stay. And they are leaders. Where do you think your favorite rappers got the crunk/gangsta style mixed in together. Oh and Dj Paul makes the best beats period.

I didnt know the shit was already out, I need to find that. Triple Six is definately underrated. Infamous is prolly up in the top 5 illest lyricists in the South.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.