Chino XL searching for unsigned MC's

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Chino XL's upcoming release, Poison Pen, has been now scheduled for release on March 21.

The album will not only show off the skills of one of the most highly regarded MC's in the business, but it will give a chance to undiscovered MC's to have a chance to be heard.

Posion Pen will come with a bonus track which fans can write and add their own verses to and submit them to the label (address & details in the CD package) within 90 days of the March 21 street date to the label. Chino XL, will then choose the winner from submissions. The chosen MC will be announced at the Pro-Am B-Boy Finals in Las Vegas and will also get their song released.

Posion Pen contains 16 tracks, 4 secret bonus tracks, an enhanced music video playable on computers, and a special link to Chinos lyrics. It also includes a second DJ Mix disc of the album with commentary by Chino XL; which is autographed by Chino XL in the Limited initial edition.

Additional guests on the album include Wu Tang family member Killah Priest, Psycho Les of The Beatnuts, and Eminem's hype man/D-12 leader Proof, among others.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
kadafi62590 said:
wow some people need to remove tupacs penis from there mouth
I got my own beef with that fool, pac got shit all to do with it. Punk didnt think i heard him talking shit bout me behind my back.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.