Chingy ready for third album drop and film role

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Chingy’s third album, Hoodstar, is due to drop on Sept. 12 via Slot-A-Lot/Capitol.

Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland, Trak Starz and Kwame are among the producers assembled for the project, while guest artists include Three 6 Mafia, Choppa and Chingy's cousin Spiffy.

The Dupri-produced lead single, "Pullin' Me Back" featuring Tyrese, is currently No. 26 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart. The album also features the tracks "Nike Aurrs and Crispy Tees," "Bounce That Thang Girl" and "You's a Freak."

Meanwhile, Chingy has completed production on the feature film The System Within. He says, "It's like an urban street life movie. I play a guy named Nick, a little street thug."

SonOf2pac

i can just predict the other track names...

Bubble Bounce
Ching-a-Ling
Girl Wit Me Hurr
RoLL-N Dubby Dubz
Chingy Flingy Dingy
Rubba-Dubba-Tubba
etc.
etc.

_carmi

me, myself & us
SonOf2pac said:
i can just predict the other track names...

Bubble Bounce
Ching-a-Ling
Girl Wit Me Hurr
RoLL-N Dubby Dubz
Chingy Flingy Dingy
Rubba-Dubba-Tubba
etc.
etc.
haha

chingy was OKAY with dtp.

The greats like Big L, Pac and Big are taken from us, yet pieces of shit like Chingy are allowed to clog up the airwaves with their overproduced bullshit lyrics. There is no justice in the world.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.