Check this rapper out

Pittsey said:
Not feeling him... I'm better than this dude and I'm only average on the mic right now...

And before you diss my shit and say the 2 songs I have on my myspace "are wack" or whatever bias crap you're gonna say cuz you don't like me... peep this... I got a lot of shit done that ain't even up on the computer yet, so...

gerrycurl21 said:
/\quite the page Bam. Why dont you put the tracks you feel are the best on your myspace though?
To quote Jamie Foxx from Ray...

"Cuz you gonna have to pay to hear that".

And if the props on the page are geniuine.. thanks. I have very eclectic tastes, as you can see. I dig everyone from Ray Charles to AI winner Taylor Hicks and runner up Kat McPhee, to 2pac and EM... to Skynyrd and HIM...

That's why I laugh at all these people in here who label me, because they really have no clue whatsoever.

BTW... just to see how your opinion lines up with other peoples... did you like Step With Respect better or Emotionally Burned?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
This thread isn't about downsyndrome rappers Jason. Please don't promote your "specialness" in this thread.

Casey

Staff member
Pittsey said:
This thread isn't about downsyndrome rappers Jason. Please don't promote your "specialness" in this thread.

LMAO, downsyndrome rappers. ahahaha

oh, and Jason, Emotionally Burned is a better song than the other one. Why is the quality so shitty on it though?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.