Check Out This Song

Well tha song is called Jacking Fo Da Holidays, so that's tha point in this song. But yeah, he is a biter.
What is tha 3rd beat in tha song from? It's tight.

troublesome2004 said:
I wonder how Master P is not ashamed of himself after all these years?
Because he's a fuckin' circus clown... that's why.

Some people in this world have no pride or dignity when it comes to makin' money... and P is one of 'em.

If my name were DeShawn Miller, I wouldn't even admit that Percy and Corey Miller are my brothers.

Bam_Margera said:
Because he's a fuckin' circus clown... that's why.

Some people in this world have no pride or dignity when it comes to makin' money... and P is one of 'em.

If my name were DeShawn Miller, I wouldn't even admit that Percy and Corey Miller are my brothers.
Many rappers dissed Master P because they realized who he really is. I'm not sure about that thing with admitting. Blood is thicker than water. :)

troublesome2004 said:
Many rappers dissed Master P because they realized who he really is. I'm not sure about that thing with admitting. Blood is thicker than water. :)
True... but there's also a line to cross.

Not saying P is a heroin addict, but I have an uncle who is going on 45 and has been a drug addcit since he was 17... he's been on Heroin since he was 25 (off and on). Most of our family can't even stand to be around him and only invite him to family shit to make my grandmother happy.

Very few of us... when out in public... will even admit the guy is a relative.

Bam_Margera said:
True... but there's also a line to cross.

Not saying P is a heroin addict, but I have an uncle who is going on 45 and has been a drug addcit since he was 17... he's been on Heroin since he was 25 (off and on). Most of our family can't even stand to be around him and only invite him to family shit to make my grandmother happy.

Very few of us... when out in public... will even admit the guy is a relative.
I have couple of cousins which I'm ashamed of but I openly admit that we are in a reletion. Only thing is that I'm trying to stay away from them sometimes when they really overdo something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.