Charli 2Na set to release 3 albums, 1 Solo & 2 Collaborated.

7 Syns

From allhiphop.com

On his solo "Fish Outta Water"
AllHipHop.com: So what does the horizon look like for Chali 2na, then?

Chali 2na: I’ve been working on a solo album called Fish out of Water. I should have it out by the end of the year. It’s going to have guest appearances by Raphael Saadiq, Beanie Man, Rakaa from Dilated Peoples and Will.i.am. Right now, I’m putting the album together and mastering it.
On his "Room Service" with Casual and A.G.
AllHipHop.com: What other projects does the immediate future hold for Chali 2na?

Chali 2na: I’ve been working non-stop on the solo album. Casual [from Hieroglyphics], A.G. [from the Showbiz & A.G.] and I are working on Room Service. That album actually came about from when we were on the back of the bus on Dan the Automator’s tour for NBA 2K7. We were writing crazy songs and we thought we could do a group project from it. I think Dan the Automator will help with that too.
On his "Superficial" with Supernatural
Supernatural and I are going to do an album called Superficial. Cut Chemist and I also might do something. I’ve already done songs recently with Z-Trip and Aceyalone. Aside from that, I’m also painting. And that’s what got me into Hip-Hop in the first place.
Damn,.:thumb: looks good.

peac3.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.