Change the name from Loyal to the Game to N.I.G.G.A'z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal to the Game, would be a better name for a Drug slangers section, or people trying to get into the Rap Game.

I think you should name the Buissness section N.I.G.G.A.'z

or spell out the Acroynem if useing Nigga makes you uneasy

Never Ignorant Getting Goals Acomplished!

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
not appriote for the forum. no matter the acroynem, and im not black so doesnt have nothing to do with me and many other races.

pz

Saaphir

"NIGGA" is a racist insult,Loyal To The Game isn't,so there's nothing to change...I would be offended if it was renamed NIGGA.
If you're white,please,ban that word from your vocabulary.This kinda word shoud even not be allowed on this board.

Saaphir said:
"NIGGA" is a racist insult,Loyal To The Game isn't,so there's nothing to change...I would be offended if it was renamed NIGGA.
If you're white,please,ban that word from your vocabulary.This kinda word shoud even not be allowed on this board.
Pac Tried to give that word an Empowering meaning, but some people still shook :rolleyes::thumb:

Saaphir

Harry_potter said:
Pac Tried to give that word an Empowering meaning, but some people still shook :rolleyes::thumb:
This word is an insult and does not have any Empowering meaning,F.A.G. (Funky And Groovy)... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.