Chamillionaire to release free mixtape on Christmas Eve

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rapper Chamillionaire is giving fans a little something to chew on until the March 2007 release of his upcoming sophomore album Ultimate Victory. On Christmas Eve, the Houston artist will literally give away his new mixtape, titled Mixtape Messiah 2, as a free download via his Web site.

"I have been working so hard the past year that I haven't had the time to feed my underground fanbase the way I have in the past," he says. "I feel that the best way I can say thanks to everyone that has supported my music from the beginning is to give them Mixtape Messiah 2 for free."

In January, a DVD version of Mixtape Messiah will be released, complete with videos, behind-the-scenes footage and studio clips.

Every artist hates illegal downloading and I know it may seem like I'm supporting it, but I think people are just hungry for some good material," he says. "Hopefully, they will get a full meal with Mixtape Messiah 2 and appreciate my consistency enough to purchase my real album on March 27th."

Meanwhile, the new Chamillionaire.com site will be completely renovated with 3d animation graphics, updated pictures, video footage, downloads, Chamillionaire blog comments and the new Chamillitary mailing list.

Fans will be able to sign up for autographed giveaways and hear exclusive music via the site's Chamillitary Radio station; both from Chamillionaire, and his new Chamillitary Records artist, Famous, who Cham signed to his label last month.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.