Chamillionaire - The Sound of Revenge

Album drops Nov. 22nd. SHIT IS TIGHT....fo real, he really came hard about serious shit. peep the track he did with Scarface...can't get mo better than that....most should realize that the album has leaked...dl and give it a listen...and if you like it...Please go out and buy it...Support this artist!!! And post your comments if you have heard the album

Got it a few hours after it leaked and damn, this shit is fire. cham gets throwedd on think im crazy, where he talkin about paul wall. void in my life is also one of my fav tracks. overall i give this cd a 9.5, im buyin it when it comes out. the regular and chopped and screwed version, gotta jam to somethin when im blowed

I don't even question if it's gonna be dope, cuz with the stuff I've heard from him so far, I'm pretty confident.....dude is really doin his thing, he's makin himself distinctive really well....I'ma cop the album once it comes out in stores, gotta support ya own

im surprised that there isn't a lot of responses to this thread, just wait until 'turn it up' starts hitting the clubs then ppl might start to talk more about him

this album is pretty good, is it going to be dropped as a double album? with 5 bonus tracks?

Anyway, I've heard the album and really like it. I know in a previous thread I knocked Cham for his shit, but he really stepped it up on the album. I'm gonna buy it when it drops.

8/10

P.S. That Scarface track is off the wall.

Yeah here is the info. Regular speed version drops nov. 22 w/ bonus disc w/ 5 songs. Then 3 weeks later the Screwed version drops with a bonus DVD. Also...be sure and drop by the chamillionaire.com forum...they got a lot of info..Turn It Up is on the 106 & Park countdown and we are trying to keep up there....Cham really deserves to Blow up bigger than Dyke Jones. Also....be on the lookout for Mixtape Messiah II.....this should have more of an underground flow feel to it...and should be droppin sometime after Sound of Revenge drops. And if you want more...check out any of the following:

-Get Ya Mind Correct
-Controversy Sells
-Mixtape Messiah
-The Army
-Greatest Hits (2CD)
-Tippin Down 2005
-The Truth
-Chamillitary Vol. 1
-Big Business

i dont know but i cant really get into his music. i just think he sounds like he has no ethusiasm at all. it seems to me that it is also very monotone. i dont know maybe he will grow on me......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.