Chamillionaire gets Weird Al Yankovic treatment

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Having a single hit the top of Billboard’s Hot 100 is one thing, but seeing it parodied by master lampooner Weird Al Yankovic pretty much solidifies the song as a cultural staple.

Even Oprah Winfrey attempted to sing Chamillionaire’s "ridin' Dirty" during Monday’s season premiere episode as she ridiculed her best friend Gayle King, who was apparently singing it to death while they drove across country last spring.

Yankovic, best known for his classic parodies "Eat It" (Michael Jackson’s "Beat It") and "Amish Paradise" (Coolio’s "Gangsta’s Paradise"), switches out Chamillionaire’s line "ridin’ dirty" with the phrase "white and nerdy," which is also the name of the parody tune.

Meanwhile, Chamillionaire's sophomore album, The Ultimate Victory, is expected to be released in February via Universal.

i wish i could find audio of it, but Ned of the Bubba the Love Sponge show has a satirical song called "red n' dirty" also, and it is funny as hell, Ned is some 60 year old x-trucker and the shit is funny as hell, he is known for his prank calls but does a lot of songs too...if i find it i will post it up.

www.btls.com too see Ned

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.