Chamillionaire & 50?

The rumored collaboration between Chamillionaire and 50 Cent has been officially confirmed.

Chamillionaire stated, at MTV's Video Music Awards 'press forum', that he and the G-Unit honcho have worked on some material.

"I bumped into 50 in NY a couple of weeks ago, and he hollered at me and said he wanted to do some stuff, next day Sha Money hit me up and put me on some records," explained Cham. "I really don't like to say nothing until it gets cleared, and everything goes through cause I don't like to say I'm a be on something and then get pulled off. I've definitely been messing around with them; they been showing love, and I've been messin' with his DJ, DJ Whoo Kid and Lil' Scrappy, he just shot a video, he's with G-Unit now and he put me in the video, so it's a good look."

~courtesy MTV News

i thought this was what the thread was gonna be about...them two looking alike....so yes, i do think they look alike...they also both suck...so they can suck each other off on their little collabo they got goin on...

S. Fourteen

tennis_dog said:
i thought this was what the thread was gonna be about...them two looking alike....so yes, i do think they look alike...they also both suck...so they can suck each other off on their little collabo they got goin on...
Keep listening to Pac and DMX.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
EDouble said:
how the hell do u pronounce that

Kam.

Also I like Chamillionaire. I have his King Koopa mixtape Messiah cd's. And I bought Sound of Revenge when it dropped. It's decent. Just as good as any recent UGK solo album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.