CDs worth buying?

Im actually gonna have money tomarrow, and I plan on buying some CDs, so wahts your opinion on these?

Who is Mike Jones? - Mike Jones
Long Hot Summer - Master Ace
*dont know the name of this one but the Lil Wyte CD, is that ANY good?

Cassidy doesn't have a recent CD out does he?

And has anyone ever got the "Tupac Shakur: Lost Tapes", the CD with the like, low-quality looking cover and it talks on the back about something like a fire happening and these are the tapes pac recorded awhile back, or something liek taht? I dunno, I saw it at the mall the other day, wondered if anyone else had checked this out.

Any more CD's worth buying? Thanks.

haha alright, I was just curious, I havn't really heard that much of him but I was talking to the dude at Best Buy and he was saying that everyone was buying that CD, so I was curious.

Any other recomendations?

I really don't think 2pac "Lost Tapes" is worth buying unless you're a die-hard collector. Its a bunch of his early recordings (before even his D.U. days) from when he was with a group called Strictly Dope. The "2pac: 1 in 21" album basically has the same songs (except for two them) as well as the "Legends" album.

As for the other albums, just download them and listen to them and see which one's you like.

Who is Mike Jones? - Mike Jones Ths thing sucks ass, if you purchase this, you wasted like 10 bucks. You coulda gotten a lapdance
Long Hot Summer - Master Ace Pick it up, pick it up...Great album
*dont know the name of this one but the Lil Wyte CD, is that ANY good? If you're into the whole fake mafia thing, then it's pretty cool. It's his best album to date
Also, check out that new Krayzie Bone album

a few dope random albums im listening to -
freeway -philidelphia
murs - end of the beginning
big pun - capital punishment << get that if u havnt
blueprint 1988
etc

Snowman

Mike Jones-- Whack!

Top 5 Cd's To Purchase

1.Celly Cel-- Itz Real Out Here
2. Pimp C-- The Sweet James Jones Stories
3. Geto Boys-- The Foundation
4. Do Or Die-- D.O.D.
5. C-Murder-- Truest Shit I Ever Said (Suprisingly Aint That Bad)

Albums to avoid:

Jadakiss - Kiss Of Death
Distinctly average AGAIN from Kiss. Will he ever make a nice album?

Murs - End Of The Beginning
Good album but if you want to get into Murs buy 3:16 - The 9th Edition first. It's his most accessible album to date so this will introduce nicely to him. Nothing against this CD but if you don't love it you'll hate it.

DrugBa11ad said:
Im actually gonna have money tomarrow, and I plan on buying some CDs, so wahts your opinion on these?

Who is Mike Jones? - Mike Jones
Long Hot Summer - Master Ace
*dont know the name of this one but the Lil Wyte CD, is that ANY good?

Cassidy doesn't have a recent CD out does he?

And has anyone ever got the "Tupac Shakur: Lost Tapes", the CD with the like, low-quality looking cover and it talks on the back about something like a fire happening and these are the tapes pac recorded awhile back, or something liek taht? I dunno, I saw it at the mall the other day, wondered if anyone else had checked this out.

Any more CD's worth buying? Thanks.

tha mike jones cd isn't good.

i have Lost Tapes and i like it, got it at circuit city. Minnie The Moocher is a real nice track.

I would say Tha carter by lil Waybe a lot of people slept on it he spitting some real shit
2.If you into R&b Bobby Vantino THat a nice CD to play with ya lady
3.Young Buck He like tha tupac of the south you can feel what he says when he raps
4.Common BE That shit is REAL HIP HOP
5. Kanye WEST tHE COLLAGE DROPOUT

If you're looking for some random CD's that'll be under £10 (assuming you come from the UK) I suggest keeping an eye out for these:

GangStarr - Hard To Earn (£1.99)
Warren G - Regulate... G Funk Era
Cee-Lo - ...And His Perfect Imperfections
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca & The Soul Brother
Outkast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Cypress Hill - IV
Jurassic 5 - Quality Control

Most of these were actually under £5 from Virgin Megastores, I have seen them at similar prices all over the country so if you're looking for a bargain and enjoy listening to a wide range of hip-hop music check out your local shop.

As for the other albums, just download them and listen to them and see which one's you like.
If i had a source to download them from I would love too, but I don't.

And im over in the U.S., So dunno how much they would be here, it seems liek every fucking CD has to be at least like 13.99. It's ridiculous.

I got Jada's CD and liked it, and young buck, loved it, thanks for all the recomendations. I'm gonna check into some of them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.