Cds that you've bought 2,3,4,10 times?

Is it just me or have yall bought the SAME damn cd mad times cuz of some1 stealin it/losin it/scratchin?
I swear I've bought Genius "Liquid Swords" 4 times since '95, DMX "Dark and Hell Is Hot 3 times and "All Eyez On Me" 3 times (I always fucked up/lost one disc, and had to buy the whole thing just for the other 1). I think I bought Makaveli 3 times too, but i cant remember clearly...definately at least twice though cuz i scratched the shit outta my 1st one.. What about ya'll?

AmerikazMost

All Eyez on Me is the only one..only because i was young, and my mom would only let me buy edited, and then i sold it back and bought explicit when i was on my own

ARon

Too many to name, pretty much anything like pre 2000 I've bought twice probably, a lot I haven't opened but just like to have. Hopefully give them to my son when he turns a certain age and be like when I was this old these came out, and give them to him. Just something I'm trying to do.

roaches

You know how it took Illmatic five years to go from gold to platinum?

That was me, steadily re-buying that record over and over and fucking over again...

ArtsyGirl

The most popular album to thieves around me is Warren G Regulator, I think that CD's been bought maybe 4 times, 2Pac Greatest Hits got taken a few times too at one point in time we had 2 sets of that CD in our fam and both got taken. We used to have alot of house parties so alotta CD's got taken, fuckin bastards.

Bobby Sands

That was me, steadily re-buying that record over and over and fucking over again..
Id believe it lol.

I dont think ive ever bought a cd twice.I take good care of them.Also i dont need to take them anywhere because i have an ipod,so its all there.All my cds are just left in a heap in my room so noone can rob or damage them.Although i havent seen my Big L "The Big Picture" in a while.My bro took it to school one day and i havent seen it yet.So maybe im gonna have to buy that again.The first disk of Death Row Greatest Hits is gone.He lost that as well the fucker.

ill-matic

Tupac Tha Great said:
Id believe it lol.

I dont think ive ever bought a cd twice.I take good care of them.Also i dont need to take them anywhere because i have an ipod,so its all there.All my cds are just left in a heap in my room so noone can rob or damage them.Although i havent seen my Big L "The Big Picture" in a while.My bro took it to school one day and i havent seen it yet.So maybe im gonna have to buy that again.The first disk of Death Row Greatest Hits is gone.He lost that as well the fucker.

ditto, i keep em fresh, clean and well looked after

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
i've never bought a cd twice, barring the various re-releases of pac's albums. when i buy a cd i don't introduce it to sand, metal, or frisbee golf.

stefanwzyga

The only cd i've bought twice was "untill the end of time" I threw it out be accident, it was on top of a newspaper or something. I paid £12.99 for it, when around 8 months later i went into the same shop to replace it, it was £20.99!! So i goes to the dude whats the script? this was only £12.99 8 months ago, he said yeah but it was in the charts then now it aint! I felt like swinging for the snotty nosed little prick.

PuffnScruff

the only cd i have purchased twice is the makaveli album. i had it the first time in 97 and then got rid of it a few years later and then purchased it again in like 02

Bobby Sands

The only cd i've bought twice was "untill the end of time" I threw it out be accident, it was on top of a newspaper or something. I paid £12.99 for it, when around 8 months later i went into the same shop to replace it, it was £20.99!! So i goes to the dude whats the script? this was only £12.99 8 months ago, he said yeah but it was in the charts then now it aint! I felt like swinging for the snotty nosed little prick

Let me guess it was HMV.Those cunts charge ridiculous prices for rap cds.Ive noticed if they have more than one copy of an album it is cheap,but if they have only one left they push up the price.assholes.

stefanwzyga

Tupac Tha Great said:

Let me guess it was HMV.Those cunts charge ridiculous prices for rap cds.Ive noticed if they have more than one copy of an album it is cheap,but if they have only one left they push up the price.assholes.

Na man it was woolworths. For me the biggest ripping off hoars is Virgin megastore! Those cunts truly take the piss.

fwn

Holy shit! It seems alot of ppl lose All eyes on me, and I have bought it 3 times till now, and I lost it again. Also Mark Morrison: Return of the mack when I was young, the Cd got scratched up bad & i bought another.

roaches said:

That was me, steadily re-buying that record over and over and fucking over again...

it took 5 years to hit platinum?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.