CD Prices

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Ridiculously cheap.

Common - Finding Forever was $9.99 and Kia Shine - Due Season was $7.99. (Best Buy)

From an economic standpoint, I can't see how lack of record sales for hip hop does not mean that hip hop is not as good as it was. I mean, artists aren't going platinum anymore and yet CDs are much cheaper. I bought Get Rich or Die Tryin' for like $17.99 when it first came out.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i know prices have been cut dramatically. they are half the price they would have been some years ago.

what is damaging the whole music industry is downloading. unfortunately for them, they can't stop that. now go figure, why would someone buy a track $3.00 (or i dunno what the prices are) when they can buy the whole album for a couple of bucks more.

ARon

For the first week or so that an album is on sale prices have been around $9.99 for as long as I can remember, at least a couple years now. I wonder if they keep it there now.

HAHAH at the little note.

Do you like that Kia Shine, it aint too bad.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
That Kia Shine is surprisingly not bad at all. I heard the track Krispy some weeks ago and thought the track was hot but honestly didn't even know who it was by. I bumped the album and it has a couple more hits on it but some average and wack tracks too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.