Cassidy Shooting Details Emerge.......

Rising rapper Cassidy was denied bail, after surrendering to authorities to face homicide, weapons offenses, reckless endangerment and other charges stemming from an April 15 shooting that left one man dead in Philadelphia.

Details are starting to emerge in the shooting, with accounts varying. While the police claim an earlier altercation in Cassidy’s West Oak Lane neighborhood was at the root of the brazen shootout, others in the neighborhood claimed Cassidy and the man gunned down were friends.

Police said an investigation revealed that Cassidy was one of three men that allegedly shot up a vehicle behind a row house that the 22-year-old rapper was living in.

The vehicle contained three passengers and the shooting spree seriously wounded two of the men and fatally wounded 22-year-old Desmond Hawkins, who was shot in the back.

Police said that Cassidy and Hawkins had an altercation earlier in the day, citing that a neighborhood rivalry could have been at the heart of the dispute.

Hawkins and Cassidy allegedly exchanged hostile words earlier in the day, causing the shoot-out later that night.

"There were a lot of people who witnessed this, looking out of their windows," Homicide Detective Ed Rocks told the Philadelphia Daily News. "There were casings all over the place out there."

Police recovered over 25 shell cases and witnesses said they saw a dozen men in black hoodies fleeing from the scene after the shooting.

Local residents told the Philadelphia Daily News that contrary to what the police have stated, Cassidy and Hawkins were friends and that Hawkins is even featured in Cassidy’s DVD, “Back to Basics.”

Police are still seeking Abdul West, 23 and another unidentified man.

Cassidy is currently incarcerated at the Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility, which ironically housed another major Philadelphia rapper, Beanie Sigel.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4530

:(

XIAN

from "Crack"

but due 2 the fact that i'm rappin and all dat
i be actin and all dat
i aint clappin at ya'll cats
but before i did music and movies and all that
i was movin in all black
with the twolies and all that
but now that i'm eatin i aint got time for all that
2 be beefin with ya'll cats
i'm too decent for all that

He'll probably be not guilty.

XIAN said:
from "Crack"

but due 2 the fact that i'm rappin and all dat
i be actin and all dat
i aint clappin at ya'll cats
but before i did music and movies and all that
i was movin in all black
with the twolies and all that
but now that i'm eatin i aint got time for all that
2 be beefin with ya'll cats
i'm too decent for all that

He'll probably be not guilty.
So is that his allegiance to some gang? I really hope it wasnt over some little arguement, would be kind of sad if he cant sit down and talk it over... Especially with all the blessings he has had...

XIAN

The quote from "Crack" was me trying to prove that he's smarter than that. This was written recently but before the charges...but maybe after the actual murder i don't know.

"to be beefing with ya'll cats
i'm too decent for all that"

Peace.

its such bs, if he is charged his lyrics can be used against him............. and hes fucked......... yet wacko jacko can say that he sleeps with kids ......... and go free.

KDeezy said:
its such bs, if he is charged his lyrics can be used against him............. and hes fucked......... yet wacko jacko can say that he sleeps with kids ......... and go free.
thats this great country we live in lol good point

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.