Cassidy in critical condition after car accident

Cassidy is being held in critical condition in an undisclosed New York hospital after a severe car accident.

The SUV he was travelling in was hit by a truck while en route to a New York recording studio from New Jersey.

A spokesperson for Sony said “He was the only one that suffered critical injuries. [He suffered] a fractured skull and broken bones on the left side of his face.”

Despite being heavily sedated and his brain activity continually monitored, doctors expect him to recover.

Four others were in the SUV but escaped without injury.

Swizz Beatz voiced support for Cassidy in a statement: "Cass is like my brother, and this has been such a rough year for him. We're all praying and staying positive during this time. Thanks to everyone for their continued support, and please keep Cassidy and his family in your prayers."

Cassidy was released from prison March 2006 after serving eight months for an involuntary manslaughter conviction.

He is currently signed to Swizz Beatz’ Full Surface label.

you know thats a shame...he was convicted for murder and got man slaughter and he got off...its almost as if he was guilty for murder and got away with it but god punished him for it.....i dont know thats terrible....hes a good rapper even tho hes not really a rapper i would listen too much of....thank god hes ok for now hope he recovers and gets threw it and he makes some powerful records from the expierience

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.