Cassidy - I'ma Hustla

7 Syns

First, this is a dope album. One of the better mainstream records from last year and a good selection of singles. Even the songs for the ladies were nice, "So Long w/Rae" for example. I thoight Cass varied his songs well, only let down filler was "Am to Pm" I thought.

However there is one problem I am having, I can't seem to rip this album to my computer. It's protected and everytime I do rip it the songs skip and jitter. However the cd itself plays just fine. So how do I rip this album without the skipping and jittering and bypass the protection it has? Any programmes I can download and use?

Thanx &
peace.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
you have the dual disc thiing? is that whats causing it? his album is ok, but first his voice is annoying and second alot of the people that he features kills him in his own song

ARon

The Problem vs The Hustla is something I play almost daily probably, something about it, tight. But good album I enjoyed it a lot. I had no problem puttin mine on my comp so I cant really help you or know why.

The album was tight, AM to PM was one of my favorite tracks from the album. The wackest track would probably be Bellybutton.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.