Cassidy-B.A.R.S.-2007 leaked (link inside)

Cassidy - B.A.R.S.

Label................: J Records
Genre................: Rap
Store Date...........: Nov-06-2007
Source...............: CDDA
Size.................: 78,7 MB
Total Playing Time...: 61:19

Release Notes:

Da Hustla's Back w/ his Drink n 2 Step....

The Barry Adrian Reese Story

Tracklisting

01. Intro (B.A.R.S. Vs Da Hustla) 06:20
02. My Drink & My 2 Step (feat. Swizz Beatz) 03:13
03. Where My Niggas At 04:52
04. Will Never Tell (Uh Uh) 04:39
05. I Pray (feat. Shizlansky) 04:56
06. Innocent 04:12
07. Cash Rulez (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Eve) 03:54
08. Leanin' On The Lord (feat. Angie Stone) 05:07
09. Damn I Miss The Game 03:24
10. Done 4 Me 03:29
11. I Get My Paper (feat. Swizz Beatz) 04:41
12. Take A Trip (feat. Mashonda) 03:33
13. Celebrate (feat. John Legend) 03:57
14. All By Myself 05:02

http://rapidshare.com/files/66821852/Cassidy-B.A.R.S.-2007-C4.rar.html

only on #6 so i cant give too much of my opinion yet but the intro was nice as hell...but for some reason im not sure how good this cd is. it seems like this guy can heat up mixtapes like crazy but when it comes to makin an album he just cant do it. maybe its the production idk.

linx

Staff member
was gonna post this, but I thought to myself.. "hmm, I don't remember anyone who likes Cassidy on here".. lol. I got it though. Imma check it out tomorrow. :thumb:

ARon

^I love Cassidy. heh, just dont talk about him cus it's never been brought up.

Im about to go give my first listen now since I got a drive ahead of me so I'll be back with my verdict.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The first time I heard "my drink and my two step", I thought that there's no way this track could become popular. Now, I hear it all the parties, wtf?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Cassidy is nice with it, so how is the whole album? Ill check it out eventually but Im so busy I havent even given Jays new album a proper listen :(.

ARon

Talk about a surprise. I was expectin the typical punchline driven flow and raps but wow. Cass says he RIP'd the punchline flow and it shows. Introspective, reflective, just raps about his life. Something special for real, I can see myself listenin to this a lot. He still has his gun talk but tracks like "Innocent" got me hooked. This is something I'd expect from someone who just got out of jail and it's good, really good. It'll get slept on though, cus really, it aint expected.

The Intro was nice for sure, but it wasn't as good as "The Problem vs. The Hustla."

I checked out this album, it was a solid release. For those just trying to get into the album before thoroughly listening to it check these tracks out

I Miss The Game, Leanin On The Lord, All By Myself, Cash Rulez feat Bone (cass flips his flow to match bone), innocent man, and take a trip.

its a real nice album i prefered it over american gangster.

Cassidy mixes up the guntalk with some thought provoking rhymes as well. Its nice to see him have more content in his music this time around

i'd give it a solid 3.5-4 mics

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.