car mix

I just made this. It's good. You should make it too if you want a good mix to play in the car..

01 - saigon "the letter p" feat. kool g. rap (prod. just blaze)
02 - cassidy "i'ma hustla" (remix) feat. mary j blige (prod. swizz beats)
03 - fat joe "safe 2 say (da incredible)" (prod. just blaze)
04 - mannie fresh "how we ride" feat. bun-b, jasper & david banner (prod. mannie fresh)
05 - chamillionaire "call some hoes" feat. kanye west & stat quo
06 - paul wall "sittin' sideways" feat. big pokey
07 - styles p "i'm black" feat. floetry (prod. the alchemist)
08 - lil' wayne "this is the carter" (prod. mannie fresh)
09 - ja rule "new york" feat. fat joe & jadakiss (prod. cool & dre)
10 - memphis bleek "yes!" (prod. just blaze)
11 - t.i. "count down" (prod. david banner)
12 - jay-z & beyonce mix "i need a resolution" (over "go dj" beat)
13 - geto boys "g-code"
14 - beanie sigel "one shot deal" feat. redman (prod. bink)
15 - the diplomats "bigger picture" (prod. the heatmakerz)
16 - mike jones "still tippin'" (remix) feat. paul wall, slim thug, young buck & 50 cent
17 - fabolous "breathe" (prod. just blaze)
18 - lil' wayne "ain't that a bitch" (prod. mannie fresh)
19 - g-unit "hate it or love it" (remix) (prod. cool & dre)
20 - ja rule "thug life" feat. case

^ all songs are from the past couple of years except that last ja rule song.

Ay-G

what i did, is got most of 2pac's retail tracks, and put it all into 1 cd. Well, 2 to be exact. I got about 145 songs on 1 cd (vol1) and about 95 on the other cd (vol2)...mp3 format of course. Its a great idea, especially when you lose retail cd's and shit.

WCsoul said:
what i did, is got most of 2pac's retail tracks, and put it all into 1 cd. Well, 2 to be exact. I got about 145 songs on 1 cd (vol1) and about 95 on the other cd (vol2)...mp3 format of course. Its a great idea, especially when you lose retail cd's and shit.

how can you fit 145 songs on 1 cd :confused:

i can get about 17 songs on 1.

I wish i could do that, except my car can't play MP3's. The only system i have which can play MP3's is my DVD player, so i made a 150-track compilation of the most relaxing and chilled hip hop songs i could think of..that gets regular spins, though.. i just put it on "random" and i'm good to go.

aloivas said:
I wish i could do that, except my car can't play MP3's. The only system i have which can play MP3's is my DVD player, so i made a 150-track compilation of the most relaxing and chilled hip hop songs i could think of..that gets regular spins, though.. i just put it on "random" and i'm good to go.

mp3 car stereos are really good. You guys should invest in one. Theyre not that expensive either....just a thought

You could also get an ipod and buy an iTrip which will broadcast the songs on your ipod on an fm frequency. might as well do that if you're gonna invest in an mp3 player.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.