Capital Punishment Or Endangered Species

Shot 21

I am just ordering some cds over the internet. So far I have got:

Kanye West - Late Registration
Cuban Link - Chain Reaction
Naughty By Nature Iicons

and I decided it was time to get my first Big Pun album after falling in love with the song Toe To Toe.

The search bought up 2 albums: Capital Punishment form 1998 and Endangered Species from 2001 (which I presume is a posthmuos release). I will make my choice before I log off tonight, so tell me what you can about both albums and which one is better. Who features on what (Joe, Link) any excellent songs (club bangers, deep songs) etc.

Thanks in advance.

Casey

Staff member
Endangered Species, definately. even just for the "get at me dog" freestyle and the original version of "dream shatterer"

yeah definately Capital Punishment. Club bangers are songs like 'I'm Not a Player' (much better than the one with Joe), 'Beware', Twinz (Deep Cover '98) (supercollabo with Fat Joe over the beat of Dre's Deep Cover), Fast Money..... Damn all the songs on there are the bomb!!

linx

Staff member
LAZARU$ said:
get yeeah baby
I hope you aren't serious. That album doesn't come CLOSE to the other 2. As far as Capital Punishment and Endangered Species go, it's debatable which album is better. I'd say get both. Whichever you wanna get first. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.