Cannibal Ox Reunion/New El-P Record

Chronic

"Hot off the heels of Cage's "Hell's Winter" release, Definitive Jux has announced the inking of a new multi-album deal with Cannibal Ox. While both Can-Ox members, Vast Aire and Vordul have released solo records on different labels, respectively, the duo will reunite to release the official follow-up to their classic debut, The Cold Vein – and El-P will produce the entire thing.

"Can Ox is back home, and me and everyone else at Def Jux couldn't be more excited about it," El-P told HipHopSite. "They bring the best out of each other lyrically and the best out of my production. We have already started recording, and once I'm done with my solo record we will hit the studio together full time."

The new record is currently scheduled for an '06 release, most likely dropping after El-P's sophomore effort, I'll Sleep When You're Dead. El-P has also recently completed a remix for Beck's "Scarecrow
""

-HipHopSite.com

---

I have no hope that the new Can Ox album will be as good as The Cold Vein but I hope it doesn't disappoint as much as their solo albums.

roaches

I need to hear these El-P remixes. The Nine Inch Nails one, the Mars Volta one, the Head Automatica one... I have yet to hear any of them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.