Canibus prepares to drop

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Canibus has flexed his lyrical muscle for over a decade. He is preparing to make a return, following up his critically acclaimed 2003 release, Rip The Jacker, with a brand new album with Babygrande Records.

In a joint venture between the rapper's Mic Club Music and Babygrande Records, the new album, entitled Hip-Hop For Sale has the raspy voiced poet rhyming over production provided by Nottz and company for the album in its entirety, which was inspired by the success of his previous release.

Although a tracklist has not been finalized, the album will include 11 brand new tracks.

Canibus has earned his place in the consciousness of every hip-hop aficionado, and continues to follow suit by way of his new album.

"My style is amorphous. Sometimes I adjust and adapt, other times I refuse to," says Canibus.

Hip-Hop For Sale is slated for a November 22 release.

Source: Ballerstatus.net

this album is gonna be siiick... he's got another cd coming out on november 15th, its just not bein promoted like this one. its called canibus & phoenix orion - cloak n dagga: def con zero, its gonna be sick too. bis is back!

Sounds good, Canibus is one of my most favourite MC's, so im really looking forward to this release. hopefully it is better than some of his other more recent stuff though. Also hoping the production game really picks up on this album, havent liked alot of the beats he's rapped over in the past.

ripper the jack he is still talkkin about when ll cool j fuked him up THATS RIGHT FUKED HIM STRIAHT UP THE ASS.

city of compton

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.