Canibus Hip Hop For Sale..

Will it be dope???

I hope so but I don't know.I think Rip The Jacker is an album that definetly worth buying! Stoupe made amazing beats and it was a nice collabo in my opinion.
The beats Canibus has been getting from Notz lately are nice tho. That Mind Control track.. I am guessin that came from Nottz too but I dunno. The babygrande website last year I think reported that they had split and Canibus was getting signed to a major label and I am guessin this new sound that I hear from Canibus was meant for the bigger audience.I am not only talking about this one track I am also talking about that Vitruvianman mixtape or whatever. It is a nice sound tho but I think I am still too used to the ripper. I can only speak for myself so I would like to hear/read what yall think about the ''new'' Canibus.

Well the song Mind control wasn't really Bis material. I see he wants to reach to a wider audience and I hope he succeds in that. However if the songs on the album is almost the same kind of style as the song mind control then I won't be buying it. Regardless I still wish him the best, after years of entertaining hip hop fans with TRUE wicked rhymes he deserves now to do something for himself, and that is making money.

As to your question; Yes I do believe with the right promo and stuff that he will reach the wider audience, but the quality in the track won't be the same as his previous I think.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.