Canibus fans everywere rejoice!

Unsure if this has been posted. If so excuse me I havent been around.

Canibus has recently announced on his Canibus-Central fansite that he would be releasing an entirely new album on a new label, InterDependent Media; the album is said to be called The 'C' of Tranquility. Williams has confirmed that the production will be handled by DJ Premier, D.R. Period, Buckwild, Domingo, Scram Jones and Puerto Roc (Just Blaze has also been rumored to produce on the album, but this hasn't been confirmed). Tracks confirmed for this release include "Bread and Butter", a collaboration with Royce Da 5'9", and "Bar War", described by Canibus as "400 bars structured as 200 bars accompanied by it's 200 bar twin".

Canibus will also be releasing new material in 2007 exclusively on his own imprint, Mic Club Music, in a joint venture with Legion Entertainment and distributed via his former major label, Universal Music Group. A pair of mixtapes, titled Nothing to Prove and Nothing to Lose, are currently slated for release in February 2007. The mixtapes are to include features and production from Nas, DJ Premier, Wyclef Jean, GZA, Tha Dogg Pound, Tyrese, Domingo, Prince Paul, MF Doom, Butch Cassidy, Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Trick, J. Wells, K-Solo, Doug E. Fresh, PlusScience, Mya and others. A separate album is set to be released through Universal in late 2007, with an all-star lineup of producers and features. The LP (which is thought by many to be Mic Club Vol. 2) will be Canibus' first release on a major label since 2000 B.C.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm officially hyped

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.