Candyman 187 - Audios - Photos

Are you asking? - cause I can play using Real Player...

Thanks for the feedback and the support.

One Thug One Nation

liz

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
well i havent clicked the link for the shit but he sent it to me in that .m4a or whatever it was, itunes

My link will play thru Real Player so if you have RP it should play could you hit the link and tell me how it plays for you EDouble when you get a chance.

Thanks

liz

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
wats goin on liz my bad for not gettin back at u i havent catched this thread since that time- who can u call is in .m4a format, & pretty sure thats just playable by Itunes its like suposed 2 be better quality or some shit, not sure. but if it works through ur real player maybe its a new real player or somethin i couldnt ever get it to work there but downloadin now and i'll let u know about it, if it plays in there for me

other ones regular mp3

both of em was hot! really lookin forward to the havenotz shit to get poppin :thumb:

peace

Thanks for the reply EDouble - yes can't wait for Havenots to come either. If this is a preview Im sure we are in for a treat.

All is well thanks.

peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.