Candy Shop got the hottest women ever in a music video

yeah, but she wears too much makeup in it man, watch Lloyd Bank's "Smile" off the G-Unit album, she is in it near the end and she isn't all done up, she is ever hotter

Ras Masta said:
Fucking damn, those girls are fucking hot.

Olivia is my new fav girl, damn she got that accent and that flava...mmhh fuckin damn.
Nah man, you want a hot chick from a rap video. That blonde haird chick that Jim Jones is dancing with in the "Certified Gangstas" video.

whoooooo, not only was she smokin', but she knows how to grind them hips too. :thumb:

PaulyPac said:
well i didnt see ur post dude when i posted it, you must have posted around the same time as me
That's cool. It's just better when people quote the text in which their responding to, cuz then you have no misunderstandings, except between maybe you and that person. Know what I mean?

It's all good though... :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
olivia has no ass by the way i know that dark skinned bitch with the big tities is from miami liberty city to be exact.We went to the same schigh school

Shez not that hot...dunno, she got something in her face making her look like a retard. The hottest bitch ever is Lea in Sunshine video with Lil Flip, damn I would marry that babygirl anytime.

i'd fuck mya...But fuck sluts if i really wanted to fuck a sluti'd bang whoever sam cassells with cuz you can tell that bitch doesnt have ne taste and jumps on ne thing with a dick...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.