Candayman performing with Ray Luv, and Ant DOG 2nite

hey wuts up, i just got off the phone with Candyman and he was in the car with 2 legends, the Link Crew Hutstals Ray Luv, and Ant DOG, they have been doing shows with DU, and its crazy, they are doing it big. they also performed last nite too, and i think Assassin was going 2 be with them 2nite. ill get more info as soon as i can, Ant DOG said some1 vid taped it too, so ill c if i can get a clip up. Get ready 4 big things 2 happen with the Havenotz, who will be putting one of the biggest cds out

peace

josh

wut r u talking about, i think u are thinking of the wrong Ant DOG there are about 4 or 5 people with that name, and this is Ant D.O.G., hes only got one album out which came out about 2 years ago, and he has a lot more about 2 come out, he has 2 groups on top of link crew both with Ray, plus he has his new solo Dog'shit coming in a few months

peace

josh

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
is this ant dog as in "out tha trunk" ant dog? probably is since he has recorded one of the few records with pac's sister.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
People always quick to diss on here - the guy gives out some info and people joke around - constructive critisism or questions is ok but clowning around isnt . grow up kiddies

Ray Luv And D.O.G., and Mac Mall will b @ santa rosa junior college. 2morrow from 11-3

and CrimeSeen (Rock/Rap with ray and ant, and prob mall) will be AT THE APTOS CLUB IN APTOS CA. (SANTA CRUZ) MAY 28TH LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.