Cam'ron "Stop Snitchin

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
has anyone seen or read in the papers about this fuckin Controversy? apparently they had him on 60 Minutes, I think interviewed by Anderson Cooper, I guess as a representative of hip hop explainin the Stop Snitchin campaign (?) and this and that. And then Ice T responded to some of the things he said, etc.

Shit is fuckin retarded

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, even streethop ran an article on it. He said some dumb things apparently. Like, he wouldn't snitch on a serial killer even if the killer lived next door; he'd just find another place to live.

lol.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Because double is fuckin Educated enough to read the papers when ever he happsn to get them does not warant this attack I was just to make an interesting thread because it came into my head
Thanks

yeah this was real strange... he put himself into a lose-lose situation; he ended up trying to maintain his credibility and came off totally ignorant. why agree to go on 60 fuucking Minutes and try to explain a concept that would not be understood or accepted by the viewership? its really not the place to do it. the right person might have done a better job, but he just sounded foolish.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.