Cam'ron Sells Juelz Santana's Contract For $2million to Def Jam

Caesar

Staff member
After all the delays and bickering in the Dipset camp, Cam'ron recently told gossip queen Miss Info that he sold Juelz Santana's solo contract to Def Jam for $2million.

Santana just fired back an email confirming the news and had some interesting things to say....

"Info-

A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!

I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.

I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all niggas know what time it is.

Juelz Santana, Mr. HD, Young Splashy Splash. Skullgang, the new movement to move wit!! Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (”the Reagan Era”).

I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal…Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang). So just prepare for the future ’cause I have.

Dip Set 4 Life Skullgang 4ever
P.S. Immmmmm baaaaack A!!!!"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.