Camron said Jayz shot him huh?

in the new diss camron did he said he saw them dudes throwin up the diamond sign when they open fire at him....so is he talkin about the last time he got shot???? jayz' send ppl to do it??

anyway that diss track is hot n waitin for jayz to reply haha

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Funny, I'm bumping it right now. Yeah, that was weird. If that's true, that's a big statement. But, yeah, the diss is not bad. Did you hear the other one, where he plays all the lines Jay stole from biggie, slick rick, snoop, rakim, big daddy kane, 2pac, etc?

Just listened to it. It's nice, could've been better had he had a different chorus or atleast someone else to spit that chorus because Max B sounds like he's fuckin' sick.

"You look like Joe Camel" ROFL

^^yeah thats what im talkin about..he must be talkin about the DC shootin was Jayz set him up...if he said them dudes throw the diamond signs up..before the shot fire

DPG iz all I C said:
Possibly the worst diss song in history
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not say shit that we can't take back...

the Money Mike diss to the Young Guns
B.G.'s "Triggaman" to LIl' Wayne
Fat Joe's diss to 50 Cent
Chingy's diss to Nelly
Hit' Em Up 2

... and there's plenty more diss songs worse than "You Got It"

Confucius87 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not say shit that we can't take back...

the Money Mike diss to the Young Guns
B.G.'s "Triggaman" to LIl' Wayne
Fat Joe's diss to 50 Cent
Chingy's diss to Nelly
Hit' Em Up 2

... and there's plenty more diss songs worse than "You Got It"
I actually thought the Money Mike diss was good, especially for him not being a rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.