Cam'ron responds to Toure about being gay

this a joke about cam being gay. why the fuck would he be gay because he wears pink and purple. think about it. hes a fuckin pimp bitches. dont analyze things like that if u dont no shit.

XIAN

I hate Toure that Rolling Stone sellout. He's probably gay he's been on 50's cock for about 3 years.
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

this a joke about cam being gay. why the fuck would he be gay because he wears pink and purple. think about it. hes a fuckin pimp bitches. dont analyze things like that if u dont no shit.
Relax,this guy is just trying to get a Cam'ron.Just because Cam'ron comments on another guys looks and wears pink doesnt mean he is gay.

Toure youre a dumb fuck. Who in the fuck thinks about this shit like ummmmm camron is always talking about how ugly jay-z looks.... ummm that means he looks at his apperance....that means he thinks some men are pretty....which then of course means hes gay. I mean who in the fuck wants to waste their time thinking about wheather or not camron is gay.

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a solution to this very important problem. Toure should find Cam, and ask him face to face. Then Cam ron can show him how a gay man can beat the living hell out of a loud mouth gossiping fag boy.

Even then he mightened be gay.Could be bisexual lol.Ill believe he is gay if he said that he doesnt find Jessica Alba the least bit attractive.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.