Cam'ron lawsuit documents surface

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
After the video footage of a beatdown for Cam'ron appeared on the net recently, so coincidently have documents of a lawsuit filed by the Dipset general relating to the beating.

According to the court documents, Cam'ron, then 23, filed a suit for assault against an unknown assailant back in 1999. The documents describe how Cam got into an argument with approximately 15 men while at the park. The dispute boiled over, causing one of the men to knock him to the floor before kicking him in the head and groin. The assailant and the rest of the men then fled the park. Cam was then taken to Bellevue Hospital where he was treated and released.

Although Cam'ron is the only plaintiff listed on the document, the footage appears to show fellow Dipset member Jim Jones involved in the melee.

You have to wonder though, why both the footage and the lawsuit remained quiet for six years, but now both surface within a week of each other.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I hope that's a rhetorical question. It's pretty obvious. He went at the King and made an attempt to ruin his street cred, and it came back to him. Now, Jigga's fans/dicryders are trying hard to ruin Camron's street cred.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
S O F I S T I K said:
I hope that's a rhetorical question. It's pretty obvious. He went at the King and made an attempt to ruin his street cred, and it came back to him. Now, Jigga's fans/dicryders are trying hard to ruin Camron's street cred.

Yeah it was. That's what I was thinking.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.