Cam'ron: "I'm no snitch"

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
In a press conference held in New York Wednesday, rapper Cam’ron said authorities in Washington D.C. want him behind bars for refusing to talk about his recent shooting.

“The D.C. police are putting pressure on the New York police,” he told reporters. “I go to court on Tuesday. They're going to try and give me 30 days because I won't talk.”

The Harlem MC, born Cameron Giles, was banned from leaving the state of New York following a criminal weapons possession conviction in 2004. He violated the court order by traveling to D.C. last October, where he was shot by an unknown assailant following a party affiliated with the annual Howard Homecoming celebration. The gunman is still at large.

Cam claims he has always gotten permission to travel outside of New York, but says the D.C. gig was organized at short notice and he “didn’t have time” to go through the proper legal channels.

A spokesman for New York's probation department also said Cam'ron violated probation by breaking a traffic law.

As for his refusal to talk to D.C. cops about the shooting, Cam’ron says the police should already have enough information about the incident without help from him.

"There was a D.C. cop present right behind my car when the shooting took place," he said. "You also have a cellular telephone, a car and fingerprints, but you have nobody to arrest? Why do you need to talk to me? Basically, I'm going to jail for being shot."

Asked about reports that his probation violation would be overlooked if he spoke to investigators, the rapper replied, "Yeah, but I'm not talking about the shooting. I'll just go do the 30 days."

If Cam ain't a snitch then why does he hang out with Freaky Zeaky. He's a snitch fuck Zeaky. Trying to copy Freaky Tah & steel his identity. Zeaky should be silenced. He's a bitch

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.