Cam'ron faces jail for leaving state

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
New York rapper Cam'ron, who was recently shot in Washington, revealed Wednesday he may wind up in jail for leaving the state without permission.

"The D.C. police are putting pressure on the New York police," Cam'ron told a New York news conference Wednesday. "I go to court on Tuesday. They're going to try and give me 30 days because I won't talk."

The Harlem native was on probation for a 2004 criminal weapons possession conviction and was not supposed to leave New York state without permission when he traveled to Washington for a concert in November.

Cam'ron said he always sought permission before leaving the state to perform but the Washington show was scheduled on short notice.

He was shot in the right arm while in Washington and has refused to cooperate with police in their search for the shooter.

After undergoing surgery on the arm, the rapper said he expected to have full use of his hand on about a year.

Cam'ron is certainly getting himself press inches at the moment with his lyrical battle with Jay-Z. However most fans and heads alike agree that there can only be one winner, and it won't be Cam'ron.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.