Camron does some free promotion

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Cam, please have somebody over at Wet Wipes cut you a check! For those that don’t know, Cam’ron has a new song called “Wet Wipes.” Well, duh, Wet Wipes is a real product and apparently their stock has soared since the rapper’s song has gained in popularity! Now, the wipes are made by the Kimberly-Clark Corporation, a health and hygiene company that makes disposable diapers, training and youth pants, swim pants, baby wipes and feminine products.

This is the statement that Kimberly Clark has apparently issued:

It has come to our attention that a New York hip-hop artist by the name of "Cam'ron" has apparently been endorsing our Wet-Wipes product recently. He has not been compensated for his contribution, but any publicity that garners our organization exposure is welcome. I would like to publicly thank Mr."Cam'ron" on behalf of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation.

Zimbabwe said:
Cam, please have somebody over at Wet Wipes cut you a check! For those that don’t know, Cam’ron has a new song called “Wet Wipes.” Well, duh, Wet Wipes is a real product and apparently their stock has soared since the rapper’s song has gained in popularity! Now, the wipes are made by the Kimberly-Clark Corporation, a health and hygiene company that makes disposable diapers, training and youth pants, swim pants, baby wipes and feminine products.

This is the statement that Kimberly Clark has apparently issued:

It has come to our attention that a New York hip-hop artist by the name of "Cam'ron" has apparently been endorsing our Wet-Wipes product recently. He has not been compensated for his contribution, but any publicity that garners our organization exposure is welcome. I would like to publicly thank Mr."Cam'ron" on behalf of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
The 1-year chart for Kimberly-Clark Corp:

doesn't look like it's going up to me!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.