Cam'ron disses Jay Z...again

Cam’ron is stirring the Jay Z pot once again, this time with a video that spoofs the rapper he accuses of being a ‘biter not a writer'. The video for ‘Lick It Or Not/Wet Wipes’ uses comic great Jimmie ‘J.J.’ Walker to parody Jay Z.

Walker is a veteran of the stand-up circuit who is known to perform up to three hundred nights a year. His break in comedy came from acting in productions such as Good Times and, more famously, his role as ‘Kid Dy-no-mite’, in the 1970s.

In the video Walker dons a Rockafella chain, a New York Yankees hat and a button shirt. It also a contains images of Walker wearing sandals jeans, which according to Cam’ron, is a fashion faux-pas.

Walker admitted he did not understand the concept of the video, "I don't really know, to tell you the honest-to-goodness truth," said the58-year-old. "There was actually no script. You know me, I did a lot of improv. They said just follow the action and go for it. They rolled up the video and I did what I do...I did my thing and everyone seemed to be happy with it.”

“Cam'ron took some girls from me [in the video]," he added. "I gave my look, my thing I do. There was a little upset ness. He had his posse with him. I didn't have a posse so his posse out-duelled my posse, but that's it."

The release of the video on May 9th coincides with Cam'ron's movie Killa Season. Cam’ron has not yet confirmed whether he will hold another press conference to field more Jay Z related questions.

jbrolax

i kinda wish i was cam'ron fan so i can enjoy music from him and his dipset, its too bad there assclowns, and are doing there part to ruin hiphop

EDIT: i know im a hater, no need to come and tell me:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.