Camron 'Curtis' Comeback Diss To 50 Cent/G-Unit **Audio**

even though i find all this "beef" that's going on humorous, I can't help but think about it as a hip-hop version of the WWF. Such bullshit...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
50cent murdered him, the song had a few good lines but damn 50 dropped a song and video with bloods in it.Cam aint fucking with 50.....

after listeening 2 both of them 4 a couple dayz now,,i have 2 say 50's hits harder,...that curtis shit cam keeps saying is just fn gay 2 me....

after listeening 2 both of them 4 a couple dayz now,,i have 2 say 50's hits harder,...that curtis shit cam keeps saying is just fn gay 2 me....

At the end of the day, Cam'ron is the looser. Look what 50 Cent did to Murder Inc, look what he did to D-Block without even going back and forth on wax. 50 has destroyed D-Block. And Cam'ron is just an idiot to put 50 Cent on his case. He has an unfinished Nas on his hands, Jay-Z, Mase, Tru Life trying to end his whole movement, and now he's added a walking corporation like 50 Cent who can truly destroy Cam'ron's career. If Cam doesn't take it easy, he'll be sorry in a year like Styles P.:laugh: Let's hope this is WWF beef because if not, he's done.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Bombsquad said:
At the end of the day, Cam'ron is the looser. Look what 50 Cent did to Murder Inc, look what he did to D-Block without even going back and forth on wax. 50 has destroyed D-Block. And Cam'ron is just an idiot to put 50 Cent on his case. He has an unfinished Nas on his hands, Jay-Z, Mase, Tru Life trying to end his whole movement, and now he's added a walking corporation like 50 Cent who can truly destroy Cam'ron's career. If Cam doesn't take it easy, he'll be sorry in a year like Styles P.:laugh: Let's hope this is WWF beef because if not, he's done.
Cam'ron, along with Dipset, has a very loyal fanbase. Now, they might be 15 year old Internet forum posters, but loyal nonetheless. So, I hardly doubt this beef would 'destroy Cam's career'.

S O F I said:
Cam'ron, along with Dipset, has a very loyal fanbase. Now, they might be 15 year old Internet forum posters, but loyal nonetheless. So, I hardly doubt this beef would 'destroy Cam's career'.
50 will destroy him business wise like how he did D-Block. Remember 50 Cent is a walking corporation/empire and like he said, he has enough power to stop a little record from coming out of Koch.

Bombsquad said:
50 will destroy him business wise like how he did D-Block. Remember 50 Cent is a walking corporation/empire and like he said, he has enough power to stop a little record from coming out of Koch.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i really dont understand why people think this is true.........if he could do that dont u think he wouldve stopped sheek's album? sheek's album had 50 cent disses all over it. interscope doesnt do any sort of business with koch, so why do people believe 50 can stop an album from dropping on koch?

The Dipset movement is stronger than G-Unit. Don't forget that Game did Certified Gangstas w/Dipset way before he ever affiliated himself with G-Unit. Also don't forget that 80% of the people that hopped on G-Unit's "unit" are ready to hop back on Murder Inc's once they start dropping albums in the next year. Cam'ron is crazy but G-Unit's losing momentum. And Buck screwed himself by assaulting that DJ - now DJ's don't even want to pay his music.

Bombsquad said:
At the end of the day, Cam'ron is the looser. Look what 50 Cent did to Murder Inc, look what he did to D-Block without even going back and forth on wax. 50 has destroyed D-Block. And Cam'ron is just an idiot to put 50 Cent on his case.
1. 50 ended Murder Inc. for the simple fact that Ja was puttin' out all of that girl music, but still claimin' how gangsta he was on his albums. Most niggas wasn't fallin' for that. 50 was just the first to pull his card on it. Had someone else said something first, then they would've done the same thing. It ain't like it was a bigger impact just because it was 50.

2. D-Block is/was on Interscope. Jimmy Iovine can't keep 50's dick out his mouth, so whatever 50 says at Interscope goes. On no other label would 50 have been able to not only get Game placed on another label, but also keep Dre from producing any tracks for his album. 50 blackballed D-Block.

3. 50 could never end Cam's career. The Dipset movement is too strong. Cam has artists branched off everywhere. From Juelz at Def Jam to J.R. at Koch whom when put together, has a bigger fanbase than you'd think.

Now as far this "beef" goes, not much stood out for me. A couple of one-liners here and there, but that's about it. Hopefully, this is either the end of it or both of them was just warming up.

Bombsquad said:

How did he destroy D-Block? I like their shit, but i have never heard of any of them sellin large amounts

The Cam song seems like he had it planned like he knew one day the woulf bump heads.Yall feelin 50 not me the vid was ok but song seemed like he was shittin on Cam wit the vid thats all but Cam give the nugga in pink his lil respect yo Cam went at this nigga bout his businness 50 usually does it but Cam got battle one im my book.Yall may lol but Dips can shit on g unot.Not Juelz skinny ass or jimmy tight pants Jones but Cam got Hell Rell I feel his shit n Writer.Cam needs not to put Jones n Santana in it they r trash!!!!SaNTANA I thought he was nice but he not!!!Jones n Santana cd retail; cds r Trash!!!Ballin that!!!They harder on mixtapes!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.