Camron Calls Out Jay Z

Cam'ron Calls Out President Carter

Cam wants it with Hov. Killa Cam apparently isn't sweating being a potential target in Jay-Z's upcoming "I Declare War" concert. Earlier this week, Cam stopped by "Rap City" while Dame Dash was on hand to promote his new show, BET's Ultimate Hustler. After Cam briefly boasted about the battery-operated traffic light charm on his platinum chain, host J-Nicks asked Cam if he expected to be targeted during the Jay-Z/Power 105 "I Declare War" show in NYC later this month. "You know what it is with me. Say my name I can't wait. I'mma hit it. We live for that," Cam answered before Dash called out Nicks for instigating. "The way I do is this man, say my name. I don't got beef with nobody till they say my name. Like I had beef, an incident with Nas. He said my name for no reason -- shut down records... over. I retire people when you say my name. Finish it, say it."

Speculation has already been spreading that Jay may target Fat Joe, 50 Cent, and even The Game during the October 27th concert in which he has declared war on emcees who've been talking greasy about him. One rumor even says that Hov will show video footage of Chuck Taylor as a male stripper performing for men. .

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7640

wtf is with cam... why is he so cocky, i mean honestly. I'm not hating on him but the guy is not even in the top20 of current rappers, he couldn't battle anyone, seriously.

he didnt call out jay z, he said
The way I do is this man, say my name. I don't got beef with nobody till they say my name.
basically meaning he aint gonna bite his tongue if someone tries to shit on him.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
BizzleDizzle said:
wtf is with cam... why is he so cocky, i mean honestly. I'm not hating on him but the guy is not even in the top20 of current rappers, he couldn't battle anyone, seriously.
Rappers tend to believe that they have to be cocky to survive in the music industry. I tend to agree, at times.

Shot 21

Cam'Ron is okay but did he fuck shut Nas down. He isnt nowhere near the level of Nas. Or Jay Z for that matter. He should stick to people he can shut down like Mase.

linx

Staff member
Cam didn't shut down shit, nor can he shut down shit. He needs to keep his pink shirt wearing, earings too big for his ears, "no homo" saying, fur coat wearing idiot mouth shut.

linx

Staff member
blakhart said:
cam is an idiot. please. the nigga needs to go back to school.
Yeah she come fast, so she leave quicker,
Cause she cum fast skeet skeet nigga,
We be wit her, me, jim. zee, hit her,
Then she wit flea flicker, don gg get her,
P.e wit her, wee wee, eazy, ol me, ol g little me lick her!!!!

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
It's been denyed that Jay-z will be targeting game. Jimmy Henchman placed a statement himself that The Game is not going to be dissed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.