Californian rapper sentenced to 50 years to life for murder

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The San Francisco Chronicle is reporting that aspiring rapper Kanyva (born Juston Micheal Potts, 21) was sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for first-degree murder on January 19th after he shot and killed his promoter Shani Renee Holloway, 31, for expressing doubt in his talent.

Holloway was shot twice in the back of the head at point blank range in June of 2004 while sitting in a parked car with her boyfriend in Pittsburg, CA.

Potts had waved a jury trial and pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
I dont know how you could kill a women like that.

I love women, it uspets me that there is one less set of ass and titties in the world.

Rukas said:
The San Francisco Chronicle is reporting that aspiring rapper Kanyva (born Juston Micheal Potts, 21) was sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for first-degree murder on January 19th after he shot and killed his promoter Shani Renee Holloway, 31, for expressing doubt in his talent.

Holloway was shot twice in the back of the head at point blank range in June of 2004 while sitting in a parked car with her boyfriend in Pittsburg, CA.
Damn... He killed her for "expressing doubt in his talent"? Thats one crazy mofo!

Kadafi Son

Some insane shit. How do you bring yourself to shoot a woman over somethin petty like that. Guess his is insane. If he wasn't, that woulda been one hell of a regret to think about for at least 50 years

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.