Cage - Hell's Winter

Preach

i searched but couldn't find any threads about this album. it dropped last year. chronic sent me a couple of tracks from it, then i downloaded it. there's a few tracks i don't like, but there's a lot of hot tracks on it.

01. Good Morning
02. Too Heavy For Cherubs
03. Grand Ol' Party Crash - (with Jello Biafra)
04. Death Of Chris Palko, The - (with Camu Tao)
05. Stripes
06. Shoot Frank - (with Daryl Palumbo)
07. Scenester
08. Perfect World
09. Subtle Art Of The Breakup Song
10. Peeranoia
11. Left It To Us - (with El-P/Aesop Rock/Tame 1/Yak Ballz)
12. Public Property
13. Lord Have Mercy
14. Hell's Winter

anyone else heard it?

ARon

I'm not gonna lie, I think I listen to that album for production more than anything. It's up their with Cold Vein.

Preach

^^
aye, very much indeed, the beats on this album are hot. "good morning"," lord have mercy", "hell's winter" and "too heavy for cherubs" are my favorites, not only beat-wise, but beat-wise also.

and while i don't think he is one of the illest of all time, he is on point with the lyrics and flow. i love how he flows on "good morning", it's floating so nicely on top of the beat.

Preach

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
"agent orange" was tha bomb.
i actually didn't like that particular song too much. the sample is too sappy, i'm not fond of the beat. it's like if you sample pavarotti or a well-known symphony, the melody of the sample is too symphony-ey for me lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.